Thursday, September 2, 2010

I want to go to this place. Now.

Yesterday, I was flipping through the pages of my Every Day with Rachael Ray mag (which was full of fabulous ideas- if you don't have a subscription, pick up the October 2010 issue when you get a chance!) when I stumbled upon what was, for me, one of the most mouthwatering pages in the magazine. Four frosty milkshake glasses were filled with the most amazing looking ice cream treats from restaurants all over the country.

Most impressive of all was the Fluffernutter Shake "an homage to the sweet schoolyard sandwich (peanut butter and marshmallow fluff)." This yummy drink can be found at...get this...Peanut Butter & Co. in New York. I'm a little bummed right now that I don't live in NY, because I want to go there so bad.
You can also get the Peanut Butter & Co. PB in Squeeze Packs for lunches on the go (or just a fun treat!).

On their menu are unique peanut butter flavors such as Dark Chocolate Dreams (tried it- delish!), Cinnamon Raisin Swirl, and even The Heat Is On, a mixture flavored with "fiery spices." You can shop in their online store for peanut butter, baking mixes, jellies, and more. If you don't want to shop online, you can check on their store locater for a store near you. Or, you could always make a quick trip to NYC...If you do decide to go, you'll find an old school, homey diner with peanut butter sandwiches "just like mom used to make," inluding the Elvis- peanut butter, bananas, bacon, and honey, grilled to perfection and served with carrot sticks and potato chips. Yes, I definitely want to go!

2 comments:

jen said...

i found this brand of peanut butter in big jars at walmart =) we have had the dark chocolate dreams, white chocolate, and pb with honey....all were great =) i will have to check out my RR magazine....

Madeline said...

That's where we found it too! The dark chocolate was amazing! I got it as one of my bday gifts one year and somehow convinced myself that since it was peanut butter, it was healthy. Probably a good thing we don't have it around all the time. ;)