I made this Cherry-Blueberry pie recipe from All Recipes yesterday. I didn't know how it was going to turn out, but it is so good! I don't make pie that often, but I think I will be making this again soon. Enjoy!
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Press one of the pie crusts into a 9 inch pie plate. In a large bowl, stir together 1/2 cup of sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon. Stir in the cherry pie filling and blueberries. Spoon into the pie crust. Top with the second crust, and press the edges to seal. Flute edges, or press with the tines of a fork. In a cup, whisk together the egg white and water with a fork. Brush over the top of the pie, then sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes in the preheated oven, or until crust is golden brown. Cover the edges of the crust with aluminum foil if they appear to be getting too dark. Cool for at least 2 hours to allow the filling to set before serving.